Friday, September 20, 2013

G money's first trip to Memphis!

I started this post a month ago, but just now finally finished. G's Memphis trip in pic's!!
We were so excited to take Graham to Memphis for the first time, see sweet friends, and watch my old roomie Adrianne walk down the aisle!!! It was such an awesome trip, and Graham did wayyyyy better than we expected traveling so far in the car, sleeping in the Pack 'n Play, and warming up to all his new friends!

This girl got MARRIED!!!!! Miss her SO much.

My friend Abby's sweet one-month-old Rowan and Graham meet for the first time...
And they both snoozed through it. :)

Miss these girls like crazy!!
Paige and Lauren too. :)

The last time Andrew and I were at Swanky's was on our first date!!

My sweet friend's little homie loving on Grahammers.
Completely precious.

The best PDS crew ever!!

Graham baby warmed right up to Aunt Gaye's kisses. :)

He's the only thing that could've gotten me out of Memphis. ;)

Love my Emily!!

Cannot BELIEVE these girls are heading off to college!!
We missed you Bess, Liv, and Maggie!!

First dance as a married couple!!

Ohhhhh Macy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment