Sunday, June 21, 2015

O baby at 11 months





Weight: Somewhere over 20 lbs...?

Height: No idea.

Clothing size: He basically lives in 18 month rompers, night and day. A few 12 months separates still fit too.

Diaper size: Cloth. Travelled a lot this month and used disposable during trips, so I actually know now! Size 3.

Feeding: THREE NURSING SESSIONS A DAY! Throwing a party for myself. He's fought the sippy cup, but is making a lot of progress lately. He's still eating pureed fruits and veggies, but also is starting to like table foods. Chicken, green beans, pasta, cheese, bananas, avocados whatever.

Sleeping: Same- 2 naps a day, and still sleeping roughly 7p-7a every night.






Milestones: He's saying "Mama" with meaning!!! 7 teeth now... He's still not very interested in crawling. Every time I put him on his belly, he rolls over a few seconds later. He can scoot backwards some, and he's tried to pull up once...  He can get his butt in the air, but can't get to his feet yet. Kid basically just wants to either be held all the time, or be sitting and playing with toys.


Likes: Baths. Being held. The pool. Being outside.




Dislikes: Teething. Airplanes. Long car rides. Getting diaper changed. Not being held. Not being able to see Mama....Separation anxiety is at its peak. Freaks out if I walk TWO FEET AWAY. Not just leaving the room, people. Leaving his side!!!! Poor kid.

Adventures: 1st plane ride to see Uma and Pap in Phoenix. Road trip to TN to see family and honor Grandmom L's life. Pool. Lots of outdoor play.




What we couldn't live with out: Ergo. Double stroller. Don't I say this every time?

Best part of parenting this age: As much as I hate that he screams bloody murder any time I'm not within reach, it is pretty sweet how much he loves his Mama. :)
He's always kicked his little foot up on stroller rides!
I love it.

Pool days are the best days.

Cousins in TN.


Hardest part of parenting this age: I said this last month and I'll say it again... I think this has been his fussiest month yet... Lots of crying over teething and not being able to move. :(






No comments:

Post a Comment