Thursday, March 10, 2016

36 weeks with #3!

36 weeks checkup-
totally looks like I'm hiding a basketball under my shirt these days!!! 


How far along?  36 weeks! HOW am I 9 months preggo? Why does it fly by so fast?!

Maternity clothes? My maternity jeans have started getting more uncomfortable lately, so I've been loving yoga pants and maternity leggings lately. 

Sleep? They say the last part of pregnancy prepares you for the sleepless nights of nursing a newborn. I think that's the worst preparation everrrrrrrr. Shouldn't we be able to sleep more now to prepare?? Ughhhhh sleep. So uncomfortable. So much tossing and turning. I can't wait to sleep on my belly again. I go back and forth between napping almost every day, to having these nesting bursts of energy, where I just plow away at my to-do list, because I'm starting to realize how soon this baby is coming!!! Eek. 

Graham literally hasn't taken a nap in months,
so him falling asleep with me one afternoon was pretty precious.
Snuggles with the firstborn. Yes please. 

Best moment this week (month)? 
Good checkups at the dr! And some unexpected days of sunshine!!!!! 


These boys and their trampoline.
All boy.
A big pile of dirt, shovels, and a wheelbarrow, and they're good to go.

Miss anything? My body is sooooo ready to not be pregnant any more, but I know the baby needs to cook for a little bit longer. And we're so not ready logistically. But yeah, just missing the same old same old... Being comfortable, fitting into clothes, sleeping, etc.

Movement? More/ stronger movement. Hiccups (love being able to tell baby is head-down during these)!

Food cravings? Sweets. 

I drive by a Dairy Queen every time I go to my dr's appointments.
I haven't stopped to get a Blizzard in nine months.
The hubs and I definitely celebrated 36 weeks with Blizzards.
#worthit #goodhubs

Dr appointment: Measured 34 (instead of 36) at this appointment, and Dr is predicting this baby will be closer to Graham's size (6.15) than Owen's (8.6). She doesn't make many predictions, but the ones she made with the boys were all right! We'll see this time. ;) Everything's looking good this time around. I'm going every week now, and she'll start checking my dilation next week! Eek.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not anymore. Whew.

Labor signs? Braxton-hicks have definitely picked up! Much more often, and tonight I actually had some crampy ones for a while. When I laid down, they faded out, but it made me nervous!! I think this is around when they started for both boys, but it caught me off-guard this time. 

Symptoms: Braxton-hicks. Belly. Heartburn. Pretty worn out. Emotional. 

Belly button in or out? Oh it's very OUT.

Wedding ring on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Moody.

Name possibilities? We literally haven't made any progress in 9 months. People. It's starting to drive me a little bit crazy. We have a leftover first name for a girl from Owen's pregnancy that we're set on, but no middle name. And no boy names. A couple months ago, I started calling the baby a combo of my two favorite names (that Andrew hasn't agreed to) just so I could feel more connected. Graham calls the baby these names now sometimes too. Haha. Oopsie.

Snuggles with my sweet baby who's about to not be my baby anymore. :(
Looking forward to? My most common phrase these days is, "Who are you, little one?!" I am just dyingggggggg to know if it's a boy or a girl, and what our family is about to look like!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment