Tuesday, July 10, 2012

22 Weeks- Names Schmames...

Baby B is the size of a papaya, but the grocery store was out. :)
He was weighing in at one pound at my check-up a few days ago! 


How far along? 22 weeks.
Total weight gain/ loss? Gained 7 pounds so far.
Maternity clothes? Nope. Still holding out.... although Andrew is convinced that all my flowy summer dresses are maternity. Obviously he doesn't remember them from when we were dating. :)
Sleep? No problems sleeping. Although dreams of having a baby girl kept me up one night! Our nursery is quickly piling up with blue everything, and two ultrasounds have confirmed "boy parts" so I'm crossing my fingers they're right! :)
Best moment this week? Celebrating my friend Betsy's Baby Hank on the way! I can't wait for him to be BFF with my little boy. :) And I forgot to mention last week, I ran into my sweet neighbor Adrienne and found out she's pregnant too! There will be 4 babies born within 4 months of each other on our block. Love it!
Miss anything? Some days I just really want a normal, cold turkey sandwich. Is that so much to ask??
Movement? This boy is active!! I feel him most laying down at night and first thing in the morning, but randomly throughout the day too--especially when I sit down. I think he's actually doing flips or something right now. Wow.
Food cravings? I heart pineapple. I let Andrew have a few bites yesterday, but I basically ate a whole one by myself. Oops.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Have you started to show yet? Yep. 
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? HAPPY.
Name possibilities? Andrew got online the other night to try to come up with some other options so we could have a real discussion about names. Nothing. We are getting nowhere. I keep reminding him that Graham means war-like, so our little man could be a fighter for integrity, truth, justice... But Andrew's not biting yet...
Looking forward to? Working on Baby B's nursery! Andrew's in the process of re-wiring his room and hanging a ceiling fan, and then I can paint!


Some verses I've really liked to pray through lately...
Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him. --Psalm 127:3
They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, proclaiming, "The Lord is upright, He is my Rock." --Psalm 92:13-15
We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, His power, and the wonders He has done. --Psalm 78:1-7
I can't wait to teach little Baby B about Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment