Thursday, July 5, 2012

21 weeks- Movement!!

Me and the hubs at 4th of July fireworks downtown

How far along? 21 weeks.
Total weight gain/ loss? Gained 7 pounds so far.
Maternity clothes? Nada. Could barely zip up my high-rise black skirt this week, though. Guess I'll have to stick with low-riders from now on.
Sleep? I like sleep.
Best moment this week? Finally recognizing Baby Boy moving! And Andrew getting to feel him move too! Plus, getting to see our little peanut on his ultrasound and hearing the doctor say everything looks wonderful!
Miss anything? Sunbathing. Boating. Fitting into all my clothes easily. 
Movement? Oh yeah, tons of movement now. I think I have felt it for a couple weeks and just not recognized it. It's weird because for the last 30 years when I've felt something in my stomach, it's just been digestion or whatever. And I always heard the first movement described as a flutter or a bubble, but Baby Boy didn't feel like that at all. He went straight to some definite movements- kicks or punches or flips or something. I think I first felt it about 2 weeks ago, at 19 weeks, after going on a walk and then laying down on my stomach and reading in Psalms. Because it wasn't a flutter or bubble, I discounted it. But now it's felt the same consistently for a while, so I know it's him!! Sooooo fun to feel him wiggle around. I'm pretty convinced he was head-butting me yesterday when Andrew felt him for the first time. :)
Food cravings? Pineapple. Always.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing.
Have you started to show yet? I definitely have a belly!!
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy. So happy Baby Boy is in my belly!!
Name possibilities? We avoided the name discussion this week. The hubby is supposed to be broadening his options so we can come to an agreement at some point. :)
Looking forward to? I think just continuing to feel him move and sharing the experience with Andrew. I really love it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Can't wait to hear his name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey! If I convince Andrew to go with Graham, you'll have to tell the Sorgenfreis for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete