Monday, July 16, 2012

23 Weeks- Cow Appreciation

We heart Chick-Fil-A.

How far along? 23 weeks.
Total weight gain? Gained 8 pounds so far. As far as working out, I was a major couch potato for the first 3 months of pregnancy. I was too exhausted and nauseous to even think about doing anything active. I started feeling better around week 14, so I started walking consistently and jogging a little. I've kept that up since; my body feels wayyyy better when I'm moving.
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Sleep? Sleeping well, but still getting up to go to the bathroom multiple times a night and having really vivid dreams every night!!
Best moment this week? Celebrating Cow Appreciation Day with my hubby. :) It was his first time ever to go to Chick-Fil-A (shocking, I know!), so his initiation was to dress in a cow costume...and get free food. I think it was Baby B's first taste of Chick-Fil-A too! I'm still pretty convinced it, along with Disneyworld and PDS, is the happiest place on earth. :) Can't wait to dress little B up next year in a baby cow costume!!


Andrew's first bite.
You cannot go wrong at Chick-Fil-A.


Miss anything? Lately I've had to pull myself away from the stinkin cute summer fashions out in stores. Ohhhhh I want new cute little clothes. Also, I've been so sad about missing big events in my friends' lives who live far away. Emily, Aubree, and Abby (sweet friends from Memphis and Arkansas) are all engaged right now, and I want so badly to be there to celebrate with them! Because of my due date and my doctor's traveling orders, I'm afraid I'm going to have to miss some major festivities. :( 
Movement? I just really love feeling him move all the time!! Andrew still can just feel the hard kicks and head-butts and flips, but not the lighter ones. Andrew's sister Kristie and her son Sebashtian got to feel Baby B move too! 
Food cravings? Still pineapple... 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Have you started to show yet? Yep. 
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy. :)
Name possibilities? Baby showers are coming up in August, and I would LOVE to have a name by then... Not sure that's going to happen. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Looking forward to? Seeing my Mom this weekend! Can't wait for her to see my baby bump for the first time and talk about all things baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment