Wednesday, June 27, 2012

20 weeks- Halfway there!!

I'm so excited to be halfway through my pregnancy! It has flown by so far. I got the idea to track the answers to the same questions every week from another blog. Such a fun way to keep up with what's happening each week...
20 weeks- Baby Boy is the size of a small cantaloupe! 


How far along? 20 weeks.
Total weight gain/ loss? Gained 5 pounds so far.
Maternity clothes? Nope. My clothes are definitely tighter, but still work pretty easily.
Sleep? Sleep is normal, except for my million trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night, every night.
Best moment this week? Realizing I'm halfway through the pregnancy!! I still can't believe I'm pregnant half the time. Sooooo thankful to the Lord for my sweet little bun in the oven.
Miss anything? I was practically drooling over a friend's strawberry margarita last weekend. And I miss just not having to ask permission to do fun things. Who knew speed boating was out of the question for pregnant women? Good thing Andrew had me ask my doc.
Movement? Nothing. I am still anxiously awaiting those first flutters!
Food cravings? Always pineapple, all the time, anytime. I think I might have some now.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. So glad that's over.
Have you started to show yet? Oh yeah! It's been gradual, but I am definitely popping out now.
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? In... I don't think I'll be able to look at it if/when it pops out. Ugh.
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy... You probably wouldn't have wanted to be around me during the first trimester most of the time though. :)
Name possibilities? Graham has been my favorite lately, with Eli as a second choice... Andrew is still stuck on John Harrison. Charlotte, the little 3-year-old girl I nanny for, insists I should name him Nemo, after the fish. :)
Looking forward to? My ultrasound next week- I LOVE seeing Baby Boy squirm and kick! And hopefully feeling him move soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment