Tuesday, August 14, 2012

27 Weeks- My First Baby Showers!!


 The hubs and I celebrated little Graham all weekend!

How far along? 27 weeks.
Total weight gain? 11 pounds. I probably should have gained wayyyy more after a weekend of Mom's home cooking and two showers! Yum.
Maternity clothes? Not yet...
Sleep? Still sleeping well, still having incredibly vivid dreams. I definitely tried to beat up Andrew in my sleep the other day because I thought he was a concentration camp leader. Yikes.   
Best moment this week? Celebrating little Graham through two showers in my hometown! It was so fun to be with family and friends, and everyone is so excited about this baby boy on the way. Andrew and I were blown away by people's generosity and kindness, and our house is now busting with the cutest itty-bitty blue stuff! 
Me, Grandmom, Leslie (my sister-in-law), Mom. Love them all!

Miss anything? Doing tricks at the pool! Apparently back-diving is not something that little Graham enjoys yet. Ouch. I have been so careful in not eating/ drinking anything wrong, but with exercise and normal activities, I still feel pretty, well, normal... Normal enough to do back dives into a pool. Not a good idea as it stretched out my belly in a painful way. He started moving soon after, so I think he's okay... Eek.
Movement? Pretty convinced he is a future Olympian; he moves all the time. He also wads up his little body sometimes on just one side of my stomach, making me really lop-sided. So funny-looking.
Food cravings? Pineapple and most fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Symptoms? Felt pretty good this week. Woke up crying with a leg cramp one night, though. Not sure if that's from pregnancy or not, but it was pretty weird.
Have you started to show yet? Definitely. My belly gets bigger every day! 
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? It's still in... but I'm preparing myself for the inevitable.
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and wanting November to hurry up and get here!
Name possibilities? Graham Harrison Buckle got some pretty stinkin cute personalized gifts this past weekend! 
My childhood neighbor Amy painted this awesome canvas for our nursery! I LOVE it!!
Looking forward to? My 28 week check-up next week. So weird how much I love going to the doctor these days. :)

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren!! Your initials always throw me off. :) So excited you're getting married in a month!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!

      Delete