Monday, August 27, 2012

29 Weeks- Chicago!

Babymoon in Chicago!
 How far along? 29 weeks.

Total weight gain? 13 pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet.
Sleep? Dr. Gallagher suggested I sleep with a pillow between my knees to help with back pain, and it WORKS!!! Apparently I have been sleeping in the totally wrong position for my back, and somehow this forces me into the right position. I wake up a few more times, but it is totally worth it to have no back pain! Ahhhhhhh.
Best moment this week? Hearing my doctor say everything looks "perfect" and... Our Chicago trip!! We had wanted to get away for a weekend for a little "babymoon," but didn't know if it would be able to happen living on a budget and with Andrew's crazy schedule getting even crazier this week. But some things came together, and we were so thankful to get away! I have wanted to go to Chicago for years, and Andrew had been several times. He was such a good sport doing all the touristy things with me. :) Our favorite things were seeing Beauty and the Beast at Navy Pier's Chicago Shakespeare Theater and the architecture boat tour through downtown. 

I mean, how can you not just love him??
View from the architecture boat tour
Beauty and the Beast
Navy Pier Ferris Wheel
Realllllly excited about the Lego Store. :)


Hard Rock Hotel
The Bean at Millennium Park... so sad it was pouring down rain when we were there. 

The Hershey's Store on Magnificent Mile... Yum!
Miss anything? The usual. 
Movement? He is SUCH a wiggler. Everything I'm reading says he should be getting pretty cramped in there...
Food cravings? I somehow forgot to get pineapple at the grocery store this week, so I filled up on blueberries, peaches, and strawberries... But it wasn't the same.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Symptoms? Feeling pretty good!
Have you started to show yet? Strangers have started making comments in the last few weeks, so I know I am DEFINITELY looking pregnant! 
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? It's in, but the skin right over my belly button sticks out a little now- and you can see it through my tight shirts sometime. Weird! 
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? We talk about little Grahammers all the time now! 
Looking forward to? Hitting the 30 week mark! It seems like such a big milestone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment