Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Newborn Pic's





I have been dying to post these pictures, but wanted to wait until we'd given them all out as Christmas presents to our family. :) Graham's newborn pictures turned out even better than I could have imagined. We ended up having two sessions when he was about 1.5 weeks old. First, our good friends the Lurkers hauled all their photography equipment over to our house and worked their magic with little Graham. They braved the space heaters (to keep little Grahammers asleep) and being peed on (during the naked shots) to take picture after picture in different sweet poses with different cool props... not to mention all the special lenses and other photography stuff that was going on behind the scenes that I had no idea about.  I am in LOVE with these pictures, and we are so grateful to Amy and Drew for doing this for us!! They did the session as a favor to us, but join me in convincing them to go into newborn photography. :) I could post a million, but here are just a few of our favorites.












Then we heard that the photographer who did an awesome job on one of one of our other friend's newborn pictures was looking for a newborn baby boy model for a free mini session. I emailed her, she picked Graham, and we headed downtown to her really cool studio. Elisabeth Smith was equally talented at photography and being sweet to our little baby as she patiently posed him again and again through his waking up and crying. The pictures turned out amazing! If you're in the Indy area and looking for a newborn photographer, I'd highly recommend her. Look her up on Facebook (Elisabeth Smith Lifestyle Photography). Check out these sweet pics.






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I want a Graham!! Lol - he is sooo stinking cute and these pics are amazing! Makes me just want to cuddle him and reminds me of wanting to inhale Braddock all the time at this age... they're so teeny tiny! :) Believe it or not Jaye - it gets so much better - I KNEW you would be in love w/ being a momma! The hard, stressful, worrying times definitely pale in comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks so much Candace!! We think he's pretty cute, but we know we're a little biased. :) Thanks so much for your sweet words! Miss you tons, friend.

    ReplyDelete