Tuesday, January 28, 2014

16 Weeks with Baby #2!!

16 weeks-
Baby #2 is the size of an avocado!

I just realized I did this EVERY week when preggo with Graham!! How the heck did I have time for that?! Ha. Hoping for once or twice a month this time around!! I do love having the record of the pregnancy, but man there's a lot to get done in the day!!


How far along? 16 weeks.
Total weight gain? Gained 4 pounds so far. 
Maternity clothes? I finally dug through our crazy-disorganized basement a few days ago and found a couple boxes of maternity clothes... including some heavenly maternity skinny jeans. I cannot BELIEVE how much more comfortable they are than my normal jeans. Not even doing the rubber band trick this time around. Going straight for good stuff. 
Sleep? Still sleeping normally, still getting up a couple times to pee every night.
Best moment this week? Hearing the baby's strong heartbeat at the doctor, and hearing them say everything looks great, especially after my scary fall down the stairs. :(
Miss anything? Ummmmm warm weather!! But I guess that has nothing to do with pregnancy. So over this ridiculously cold winter.
G playing with neighbors in the snow.
One of the first snows of 2014... before the subzero temps hit.

Movement? You know, I had been thinking I was crazy the last couple weeks for feeling the baby move already. I convinced myself that it was digestion, but I really think I have been able to distinguish lately... And I really think I feel this baby already!!! So crazy.
Food cravings? Welp my pineapple cravings have kicked back in. Aldi had them on sale for 99 cents this week, and between me and Andrew, we may or may not have made 3 trips there to get more. :)

He loves me.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not anymore! 
Have you started to show yet? Yep. 
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? In. 
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Still feeling moody. :/
Name possibilities? Not really talking about it lately... Waiting to find out gender and then hash it out!
Looking forward to? Finding out gender. Getting the nursery ready. Having a name. Holding this sweet little thing in my arms!!! Seeing Graham as a big brother. Everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment