Monday, October 1, 2012

34 Weeks- Camping Adventures & Nursery Beginnings

That belly sure is growing, as well as all the baby supplies behind me. :)

My belly from my perspective... so funny to me!
And yep, that's Pinterest on the computer. Always scouting out gluten-free recipes for the hubs. :)
How far along? 34 weeks. 
Total weight gain? 16 pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Yoga pants. All.the.time. I couldn't have made it through the third trimester without them. I also found some old sweatpants tucked away in the closet, so I have definitely become that girl. Sweatpants every day.
Sleep? Sleep was actually better this week overall.
Best moment this week? I survived camping at 34 weeks! It was a pretty chill trip, with more sitting around the campfire than hiking and stuff. We got to enjoy the company of good friends and some roasted marshmallows. The air mattress was great, and the hubs had a great attitude about getting up with me for bathroom trips throughout the nights. :) This was our last trip out of town until Graham comes! We'll be waiting in Indy from now on.




















And we have nursery progress!!! Yessss. This is the first layer of paint (a light ish brown color-- the picture doesn't really capture it), but we've still got a second coat, the ceiling, and trim to go. The crib came in the mail, so as soon as we finish the paint, we can start assembling the rest of the room!! We have plenty of adorable navy blue and light blue things to fill it up with. :) Can't wait for it to be finished and ready for him!!



Miss anything? Just being comfortable in general.
Movement? He was super aggressive this week. Some days I feel like he is just beating up my insides. I think he's ready to come out. :)
Food cravings? More salty this week... bring on the chips!
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Symptoms? All I have wanted to do this week is sleep and eat. Literally. I feel like an infant myself. This is the first time during pregnancy I've noticed a significant increase in my appetite, and I don't think I've made it many days this week without a nap. I also had acid reflux again the other night-- the first time since my sinus/ allergy congestion went away. I forgot how horrible it is... trying to lay down to go to sleep completely exhausted, and gagging over and over again for hours if you get anywhere near a horizontal position. And of course it happened when we were camping, with my Tums nowhere near. Ugh. Will have to blame that on the greasy hamburger and massive amount of chips I consumed earlier that night. My body is just not used to it.
Have you started to show yet? Mmmm-hmmmm.
Labor signs? Nothing yet.
Belly button in or out? It's pretty flat now, but I can make it pop out depending on what position my belly is. So weird.
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Just ready to have this baby! I was feeling uncomfortable and huge and exhausted the other night, and asked Andrew to just go ahead and deliver Graham already. :) Andrew keeps insisting this baby needs a few more weeks to cook.
Name possibilities? Grahambino (thanks Aubs!). Grahamtastic. Grahamosaurus.
Looking forward to? Hospital tour. Getting the nursery in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment